Friday, December 25, 2009

Snow Covered Shadow

What do you find in the cold desolate region of Xarcabard[S]? A big bad flying dragon, that's what.

I was invited to help kill Zirnitra recently, and I got to tell you, it was a fun fight. We had summoners spam Garuda on it as it has this Aoe knockback TP move that it uses alot and it resets hate as well if you get hit by it, although it does no dmg.

The first 50% of the fight was easy with each Garuda's predator claw doing 2% off its hp. Below 50% it did this AOE that silenced everyone in range and did alot of dmg, killing a few people, knocking my hp down abit as well.

But we recovered and kept on sending Garuda to keep knocking off its hp bit by bit.

It dropped some materials and two Ebur Pigment, but sadly it didn't drop the Hightail Bullet they wanted. I got one of the Ebur Pigment since no one really needed it. At least now, I can make my Ebon Jerkin into a Ebur Jerkin.

No comments: