Thursday, December 17, 2009

Booming In The Ruins

The new patch that FFXI had around November came with alot of new NMs, so many in each zone.

One of them dropped something a friend needed for his Pup. Off we went to fight Boompadu, some big hulking golden ( looks more like piss colored to me ) robot thingy.

We had tried it as Blm/Nin but hate was kinda wonky and it was hard to cast spells with a big robot chasing you down as it always like ot switch target when I am mid-casting. We won the first time but not after calling in a few more friends to bring it down, and not before I had my face on the floor more than once.

Round two !

This time I came Cor and did the usual run, quickdraw, run quickdraw around the four teleport rooms. This time it was so much easier with each quickdraw doign 2-3% of its HP.

I had held it at 3% so my friend could change to Thf and come back, it dropped the pants he needed, which was good.

Cor is so fun some days lol.

No comments: