Friday, November 27, 2009

Look Who Had The Last Croak !


Croak.... I mean.... laugh.

After so many months of Zhayolm Remnants not dropping my morrigan (35) feet, it finally dropped last week. This is our first morrigan (35) feet drop as well.

Run was like any except the 5F frog dropped usukane (35) hands, when it usually drops nothing for all our effort.

So we got to the 6F frog and as usual I felt as if its gonna be another "no-drop" run, but I always had that small hope it would, so when it was down to 5%, I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes after I heard the battle music stop to see:
You find a pair of Macha's Pigaches on Poroggo Madame.
Everyone was "OMG DROP!" in party chat.

This puts me at 3/5 complated Morrigan with me only missing the (25) hands for 4/5.

It looks really nice too and so does the stats:

No comments: