Saturday, November 28, 2009

Into Darkness ( Part 3 )

Today I decided to get the last part of my Drk AF quest done as my Drk is 60. I farmed up the item needed in Beadeaux which is needed to pop the three NM, yes you read correct, three NMs for the quest.

I was contemplating between going Pld/Dnc, Rdm/Blu or Rdm/Dnc for this part. I ened up deciding on Rdm/Dnc cause I would put the TP to better use with waltzes as oppose to using MP to cure myself.

So geared up, I made my way to Middle Delkfutt's Tower and got ready for the fight. It was against two skeleton and a weapon NM.

Decided to take out the Blm skeleton first then the other skeleton and finally the weapon. I ended up having to recast stoneskin alot but the fight gets easier once I've killed the Blm skeleton, since there is only two left. I then took down the other skeleton without much trouble, then the weapon NM.

Was a rather fun fight though.

No comments: