Friday, November 27, 2009

Into Darkness ( Part Two )

Now that my Drk is pass Lv 50, its time to complete my second of three quest.

This was a rather straightforward quest, I just have to go to Ordelle's Cave to kill three NMs.

First one was a weapon, which I had to trade a darksteel ingot to pop, I had actually forgot to read up on the part about the darksteel ingot and had to go back to town to get it. It dropped an axe, which I needed to pop the second NM.

The second one was another weapon, this one dropped a sword when killed.

Third and lastly was a ghost, not much there otehr than it has ice-spike which I couldn't dispel.

They weren;t much of a kick although I took some damage when they managed to take down my stoneskin but nothing serious.

After killing all three NMs, I zoned out of the cave, got my cutscene and my AF feet.

No comments: