Thursday, September 17, 2009

Please Be Gentle, It's My First Time

First time always hurt doesn't it? Well, not this time.

We found Cerberus up, and as we were gathering (including job chaning), another LS had claimed, but they were low on members. They were doing alright untill I looked away for a moment, looked back and their paladin was down. Cerberus proceeded to rampage the rest of them.

We claimed shortly after the other LS wiped, and we managed to hold it till the rest of the members changed to their respective job and came back up. I was kind of scared being my first time on paladin taking Cerberus, although I have tanked him as Nin/Drk before.

After a while, we got a Drk/Nin to co-tank and I was asked to get Rdm/Drk. The time it took for me to run back to town change and run back, they had gotten it from 80% down to like 25% (Gate of Hades mode). I barely made it back in time to be in the second stun cycle and good thing I did he was in a GoH spammy mood today.

Cerberus went down pretty fast after that and Algol dropped.

As for the screenshot, I couln't get a better shot when you are tanking something this big.

No comments: