Thursday, September 17, 2009

Did You Get The Number Of That Horse

That's what most people will say when they get killed by Dark Ixion, well, it's either that or "MAN DOWN !".

Ixion is one of the HNM I like very much, only cause it is the few times I get to come as Ranger.

I'm starting to move towards Rng/Sam for long fights over Rng/War cause SAM sub-job gives me a 5-hit built letting me WS more, which is bad sometimes cause I end up pulling hate alot and I always keep forgetting to use my seigan/third eye macro before Ixion plows me down.

Spamming sidewinder is so much fun, 750 dmg a piece (if it doesnt miss), with arching arrow hitting on average at 600 dmg. Although this isnt the best dmg I've done on Ixion, the best being a 1,600 dmg sidewinder with WAR sub, I do seem to be putting out more WS over time so I guess the dmg adds up.

There are still some stuff I'm missing on my ranger, namely Vali Bow (I hate you Eastern Shadow) and my {dream} {gun}, the Annihilator. Something that I am slowly working my way towards, for those of you who know me, yes I know its been three years but I'm still trying, its just that money isnt as easy to get as it was three years ago before the great RMT slump.

Ah well, another Ixion down, doesn't look like anything else to do, I think I'm going to skillup my shield.

No comments: