Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Charging Ma Lazor !


What an exciting day, today was my Limbus LS's first Proto-Omega and we were (or maybe its only me, I don't know) scared yet excited at the fight. I spent alot of time the pass week reading up everything I needed to know about the fight since this is my first time planning a Proto-Omega.

I had planned all the apollyon battle strategies for all four zones and we managed to farm all four zones with seven to eight members with little difficuties, although it was abit rought at first when we were getting used to it.

The tougher one was NW Apollyon where the top three floors had boss like adamantotise , fafnir and a king behemoth at the top that cast meteors. We did pretty well on all floors skipping fafnir and made the win with 5mins to spare.

And then it came to the big one, Proto-Omega. We had both tanks, a Pld/Nin and Nin/Drk ping-pong Omega between them while the Blm did light nukes. I was one of the blm supposed to nuke gunpods when they appear.

Everything went smoothly except for the last pod when it switched into its final form. Both of us were casting but it ran out of range from the other Blm and well, the Pod raped me, litterally. You could say I was iPod-ed. Hehe.

By then we were already chainspell stunning Omega and I only managed to reraise and fire off a Burst II before it was dead. Dropped Omega's hind legs and Omega's tail.

I had won the bid and got the (Homan) legs, while the feet was free bidded by the other members.

Nothing like the smell of lazor (as if it has a smell) in the morning. Hehe.

No comments: