Saturday, April 17, 2010

Doubletaru Trouble

You know its bad when there are suddenly two doctor Shantotto, worst if they are bend on taking over the world.

With that said, I recently completed my final BC for this mission for my pants for my Rdm idle set.

Like the other two add-on Missions, this one is just as annoying as the other two. The final fight though was abit more fun as you get to fight two Shantotto. If you think the odds were stacked against us, you were right, but we had some help, sixteen Hexes to collect to get buffs for the fight to even things out with the twin dominitrixes.

We went with a full TP burn setup and just went all out on one shantotto while the brd kited the other. We didn't get much trouble other than one member's death.

The final CS for the mission is by far the best and LOL CS I have ever seen in the game. A must see for anyone wanting a good laugh and good old Shantotto never fails to make you LOL.

I would watch it over again, but Den of Rancor is one annoying place to get to...

No comments: