Saturday, January 16, 2010

Please Sir, Can I have Some Morr?

Considering my luck, or rather lack of, I never though the day I would actually complete the Morrigan robe set.

When I joined my salvage group, I was only thinking of just completing my Morrigan's robe and considering the crappy drop rate of salvage, I never expected I could actually complete the robe itself, let alone the whole set.

But I guess after spending so much time ( and Exp ) in salvage, one would eventually get there.

It actually took me ten months to get the complete set. In this order:

Morrigan's Robe
Morrigan's Slopes
Morrigan's Pigaches
Morrigan's Cuffs
Morrigan's Coron

Of the five pieces, I think the feet was the rarest of them as it took alot of tries to get the NM to drop it.

Sadly, it looks so much better on my mannequin than it looks on me as my hair covers most of the Coron.

No comments: