Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't Fall, It's Rather High Up Here

Just the other day, I got invited to my friend's sky LS. It was my first time up there for a long time, so it was nice to do something different for a change.

They asked me to get Pld/Nin so I went back to town and changed and came back up. We killed Brigadish Blade and tried to pop Despot, but another LS had gotten it. So we moved on to the next task, Susaku.

Susaku wasn't that bad other than a Rdm/Nin dying to chainspell. I ate some firaga III myself but survived. Too bad Susaku's evade is very high and I was missing quite abit even with sushi, but we managed to get that bird down.

After that we went to farm some Diorite to pop the(lol)Ulikumimi. We managed to get 2 Diorite (did they change the drop?) and some merits for a few members.

Overall, it was fun being back up in sky again after so long. Amazingly I can still navigate sky without having to always look at my map.

Oh well, I heard next week we're going to do Byakko, let's hope I don't die hehehehe.

No comments: